The financial newspaper’s editorial board says the country’s wildfire emergency ‘has been exacerbated by a regrettable lack of leadership from the prime minister, Scott Morrison’.
— Read on www.afr.com/policy/energy-and-climate/the-financial-times-has-published-a-brutal-editorial-about-australia-20191227-p53n41
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate Code Red: James Hansen’s new climate bomb: Are today’s greenhouse gas levels enough to raise sea levels by 60+ metres?
- I love electric vehicles – and was an early adopter. But increasingly I feel duped
- Green bonds: How the markets may turn out to be Great Barrier Reef’s saviour
- FOI exposes RAAF Growler rip off – Pearls and Irritations
- Want more cycling, e-bikes and scooters? It’s time to start asking the right questions – The Fifth Estate
TwitsTweets by BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets