New Zealand passes landmark legislation enshrining its zero-carbon target into law with bipartisan support, although concerns linger about plans to tackle agricultural emissions.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/new-zealand-passes-historic-zero-carbon-bill-with-near-unanimous-bipartisan-support-33500/amp/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate Code Red: James Hansen’s new climate bomb: Are today’s greenhouse gas levels enough to raise sea levels by 60+ metres?
- I love electric vehicles – and was an early adopter. But increasingly I feel duped
- Green bonds: How the markets may turn out to be Great Barrier Reef’s saviour
- FOI exposes RAAF Growler rip off – Pearls and Irritations
- Want more cycling, e-bikes and scooters? It’s time to start asking the right questions – The Fifth Estate
TwitsTweets by BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets