Australia will need at least 30GW of new wind and solar capacity to replace expected coal generator retirements, over the next two decades, and up to 47GW in the case of a “step change” scenario.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/aemo-maps-out-path-to-90-per-cent-renewables-for-australia-by-2040-2040/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Monsoon changes threaten Asia and warn the world
- IEEFA: Competitive renewables wipe decades off economic life of Australia’s longest gas pipeline
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- @ABCNewsLive ABC1 news just now, congrats promo Twiggy and Woodside, please advise if green H2 still news, or Educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets