Australia will need at least 30GW of new wind and solar capacity to replace expected coal generator retirements, over the next two decades, and up to 47GW in the case of a “step change” scenario.
— Read on reneweconomy.com.au/aemo-maps-out-path-to-90-per-cent-renewables-for-australia-by-2040-2040/
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Nederland beats Australia for most rooftop solar PV per capita!!
- COP27 – a focus on action and results – ABC Radio National
- 5 Minutes to Everything
- The Parisian ‘15-minute city’ comes to Brisbane
- Pepper spray for the school run? The weaponised SUV set to terrify America’s streets | Design | The Guardian
- Didn’t it recently cost $27Million to develop current $5 note? Will replacement be likely towards value of coin? Or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets