We’re even shy of confessing to strangers that we don’t much like Christians – only 4% would own up to that on the telephone in 2019, but 14% said so clearly online.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- AEMO maps out path to 90 per cent renewables for Australia by 2040 | RenewEconomy
- Renewables supply 30% of NEM demand over entire week for first time
- It’s the climate, not immigration, that keeps Australians awake at night
- Scott Morrison and the big lie about climate change: does he think we’re that stupid?
- World’s largest “green” hydrogen pilot commences operation
- AEMO maps out path to 90 per cent renewables for Australia by 2040 |@RenewEconomy groundswellbasscoast.com/2019/12/12/aem… 5 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets