Wasn’t this so convincingly illustrated on Utopia episode, even drawing attention to Jevons Paradox, from as far back as 1865, delusion that more Supply will satisfy Demand. How can bigger freeways not increase traffic congestion?
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Nederland beats Australia for most rooftop solar PV per capita!!
- COP27 – a focus on action and results – ABC Radio National
- 5 Minutes to Everything
- The Parisian ‘15-minute city’ comes to Brisbane
- Pepper spray for the school run? The weaponised SUV set to terrify America’s streets | Design | The Guardian
- Didn’t it recently cost $27Million to develop current $5 note? Will replacement be likely towards value of coin? Or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets