Missing Mile on the Cotswold canals, a stretch that was more or less obliterated when the M5 was built. Motorists on the A419 will see narrowboats crossing the middle of a roundabout
“To step down from some busy thoroughfare on to the quiet towpath of a canal, even in the heart of a town, is to step backward a hundred years or more and to see things in a different, and perhaps more balanced, perspective.” A very different world.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Renewables supply 30% of NEM demand over entire week for first time
- It’s the climate, not immigration, that keeps Australians awake at night
- Scott Morrison and the big lie about climate change: does he think we’re that stupid?
- World’s largest “green” hydrogen pilot commences operation
- Reviving The “Tesla Deathwatch” — With A Totally Different Spin
- And how many days did they sit this year at annual cost $800M. Time for Productivity investigation or even Royal Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets