Missing Mile on the Cotswold canals, a stretch that was more or less obliterated when the M5 was built. Motorists on the A419 will see narrowboats crossing the middle of a roundabout
“To step down from some busy thoroughfare on to the quiet towpath of a canal, even in the heart of a town, is to step backward a hundred years or more and to see things in a different, and perhaps more balanced, perspective.” A very different world.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- The market has spoken: Coal is dying
- Australia ‘on brink’ of ‘apocalyptic’ weather |
- I never thought I’d see the Australian rainforest burning. What will it take for us to wake up to the climate crisis?
- Adani Group puts in last-minute bid for Indian Navy’s Rs 45,000-crore submarine project
- Climate crisis is greatest ever threat to human rights, UN warns
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets