And now protest attention to GHD; also their bank finance arrangements with Westpac and HSBC. Adani says all is going ahead but don’t you feel sorry for workers as “independent contractors” with arrears that so rarely get paid?
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Renewables supply 30% of NEM demand over entire week for first time
- It’s the climate, not immigration, that keeps Australians awake at night
- Scott Morrison and the big lie about climate change: does he think we’re that stupid?
- World’s largest “green” hydrogen pilot commences operation
- Reviving The “Tesla Deathwatch” — With A Totally Different Spin
- And how many days did they sit this year at annual cost $800M. Time for Productivity investigation or even Royal Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets