And now protest attention to GHD; also their bank finance arrangements with Westpac and HSBC. Adani says all is going ahead but don’t you feel sorry for workers as “independent contractors” with arrears that so rarely get paid?
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- The market has spoken: Coal is dying
- Australia ‘on brink’ of ‘apocalyptic’ weather |
- I never thought I’d see the Australian rainforest burning. What will it take for us to wake up to the climate crisis?
- Adani Group puts in last-minute bid for Indian Navy’s Rs 45,000-crore submarine project
- Climate crisis is greatest ever threat to human rights, UN warns
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets