Our hard right are so positive about the future if coal but here’s proper analysis that planned and even approved new plants are not seeing daylight.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- The market has spoken: Coal is dying
- Australia ‘on brink’ of ‘apocalyptic’ weather |
- I never thought I’d see the Australian rainforest burning. What will it take for us to wake up to the climate crisis?
- Adani Group puts in last-minute bid for Indian Navy’s Rs 45,000-crore submarine project
- Climate crisis is greatest ever threat to human rights, UN warns
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets