The rumour materialises, from vacuum cleaners, now to EV cars. But Dyson first product mainly forgotten, radio for folks in developing countries, not powered by mains or even batteries, clockwork power no less.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Sweden welcomes its first wooden wind turbine tower
- AEMO pushes for minimum standards for solar, battery storage and EVs | RenewEconomy
- Can UK fossil fuel companies now be held accountable for contributing to climate change overseas?
- South Asia’s twin threat: extreme heat and foul air | Climate News Network
- Please sign – Petition Parliament of Australia
- Sweden welcomes its first wooden wind turbine tower groundswellbasscoast.com/2020/06/02/swe… 12 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets