The video presenter also raises the problem of cost per mile. Although FCEVs normally get a decent range, refueling them is expensive. That’s a matter of the hydrogen-production scale. He does not even mention that hydrogen is mostly produced from natural gas. In other words, most of it currently comes from fossil origins.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Renewables supply 30% of NEM demand over entire week for first time
- It’s the climate, not immigration, that keeps Australians awake at night
- Scott Morrison and the big lie about climate change: does he think we’re that stupid?
- World’s largest “green” hydrogen pilot commences operation
- Reviving The “Tesla Deathwatch” — With A Totally Different Spin
- And how many days did they sit this year at annual cost $800M. Time for Productivity investigation or even Royal Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets