They even get concession on royalty payments to government, so even more taxpayer subsidies. Also putting hard word on BHP and Rio Tinto to lock into continuing membership and paying big buck fees.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- AEMO maps out path to 90 per cent renewables for Australia by 2040 | RenewEconomy
- Renewables supply 30% of NEM demand over entire week for first time
- It’s the climate, not immigration, that keeps Australians awake at night
- Scott Morrison and the big lie about climate change: does he think we’re that stupid?
- World’s largest “green” hydrogen pilot commences operation
- AEMO maps out path to 90 per cent renewables for Australia by 2040 |@RenewEconomy groundswellbasscoast.com/2019/12/12/aem… 5 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets