It is absurd that the Treasury still spends £9bn a year subsidising the internal combustion engine as a result of freezing fuel duty for nine years.” Meanwhile, Libby Purves writes in the lead comment article for the Sun that “the more we’re battered by climate change doom-mongering, the deafer we get to warnings”. Her comments were previously published in yesterday’s Times.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Nederland beats Australia for most rooftop solar PV per capita!!
- COP27 – a focus on action and results – ABC Radio National
- 5 Minutes to Everything
- The Parisian ‘15-minute city’ comes to Brisbane
- Pepper spray for the school run? The weaponised SUV set to terrify America’s streets | Design | The Guardian
- Didn’t it recently cost $27Million to develop current $5 note? Will replacement be likely towards value of coin? Or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets