The prospect of an electric car being power storage first and transport second is getting closer. Charge when price is low and feed into grid when price is high, plus have security of your own house power whenever grid power fails. How good is that?
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- Saudi solar plant locks in new record low price for power: 1.04c/kWh
- Mexico’s cactuses find novel path to cooler climate
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power groundswellbasscoast.com/2021/04/16/gia… 14 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets