Despite prospects looking so ordinary, for coal both in world and Indian energy markets, Mr Adani blisters on with Carmichael mine.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- 4613.0 – Australia’s Environment: Issues and Trends, Jan 2010
- How does carbon capture and storage work?
- Extreme drought and fire risk may double by 2060
- Energy efficiency boosts jobs and cuts climate heat
- How much longer will top of news be nonsensical ancient female paedophile? Please find sensible news. @abcnews 2 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets