Inspecting much of meteorology data from around the world, it’s increasingly certain that cloudburst type rainstorms can do a lot of damage. Neither storm water drains nor sewage plants nor roaf nor bridges can cope. Project work should not be delayed until damage is done. Major above ground diversion channels need to be planned and executed.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Renewables supply 30% of NEM demand over entire week for first time
- It’s the climate, not immigration, that keeps Australians awake at night
- Scott Morrison and the big lie about climate change: does he think we’re that stupid?
- World’s largest “green” hydrogen pilot commences operation
- Reviving The “Tesla Deathwatch” — With A Totally Different Spin
- @adamlmorton @CA_Latest Why say accounting loophole, as if IPCC made a mistake? Wasn’t it delusion Greg Hunt and fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets