Inspecting much of meteorology data from around the world, it’s increasingly certain that cloudburst type rainstorms can do a lot of damage. Neither storm water drains nor sewage plants nor roaf nor bridges can cope. Project work should not be delayed until damage is done. Major above ground diversion channels need to be planned and executed.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Monsoon changes threaten Asia and warn the world
- IEEFA: Competitive renewables wipe decades off economic life of Australia’s longest gas pipeline
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- @ABCNewsLive ABC1 news just now, congrats promo Twiggy and Woodside, please advise if green H2 still news, or Educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets