Invisible Melissa Price instructed Energy Regulator to form committee to evaluate extending life of coal fired power stations. She was responding to owner of Vales Point power station, bought for $1M from NSW taxpayers, then revalued at $750M if it can keep going to end of licence period. Howzat for efficiency of private enterprise?
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- 3 bn people may face Saharan heat levels by 2070 | Climate News Network
- ABC’s QandA: Old fossils versus smart advocates of clean energy transition | RenewEconomy
- Sweden welcomes its first wooden wind turbine tower
- AEMO pushes for minimum standards for solar, battery storage and EVs | RenewEconomy
- Can UK fossil fuel companies now be held accountable for contributing to climate change overseas?
- If Rio CEO believed his own propaganda that he’s totally accountable, if he hasn’t fired people by now, he should f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets