It’s surely time to reduce our dependency on past use by date, unreliable coal fired power. Obviously it doesn’t make sense to rebuild with anything other than renewables and storage.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Can UK fossil fuel companies now be held accountable for contributing to climate change overseas?
- South Asia’s twin threat: extreme heat and foul air | Climate News Network
- Please sign – Petition Parliament of Australia
- When the market for news fails… | Inside Story
- Extreme climate change has reached the United States: Here are America’s fastest-warming places – Washington Post
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets