Looks like this now has approval with EPA but concise set of reasons, at link below, why garbage burning is now discredited in many countries. Only in Australia, going backwards again.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Sweden welcomes its first wooden wind turbine tower
- AEMO pushes for minimum standards for solar, battery storage and EVs | RenewEconomy
- Can UK fossil fuel companies now be held accountable for contributing to climate change overseas?
- South Asia’s twin threat: extreme heat and foul air | Climate News Network
- Please sign – Petition Parliament of Australia
- Sweden welcomes its first wooden wind turbine tower groundswellbasscoast.com/2020/06/02/swe… 11 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets