As Climate Emergency hits headlines around the world, here’s the history, by David Spratt, with concern about risk of it being hijacked by national governments, when original design is to enable much more citizen participation with local government first, so that later engagement with Regional and National is less prone to being undermined by pork barreling.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Australia up there, as loser, again
- Ancient tree shows result of magnetic pole switch
- Could ecological interest rates help the Earth?
- AEMO reconsiders plan to model ‘gas led recovery’, after idea panned by energy market
- Climate campaign teens prepare for Federal Court battle with Sussan Ley over coal expansion
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets