As Climate Emergency hits headlines around the world, here’s the history, by David Spratt, with concern about risk of it being hijacked by national governments, when original design is to enable much more citizen participation with local government first, so that later engagement with Regional and National is less prone to being undermined by pork barreling.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Monsoon changes threaten Asia and warn the world
- IEEFA: Competitive renewables wipe decades off economic life of Australia’s longest gas pipeline
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- @ABCNewsLive ABC1 news just now, congrats promo Twiggy and Woodside, please advise if green H2 still news, or Educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets