While noting the effect changing demand for fossil fuels in China and India would have on our nation’s economy, Dr Debelle left out Japan despite its dominant share – at 44 per cent – of Australia’s thermal coal exports.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Wise words by David Suzuki
- Eastern Victoria electricity company Ausnet bans Tesla Powerwall 2
- Democracy – will school kids come to its rescue before it’s completely ripped off?
- Australia’s top 10 tax dodgers: EnergyAustralia
- The Supreme Court is about to kick America’s democratic death spiral into overdrive
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets