While noting the effect changing demand for fossil fuels in China and India would have on our nation’s economy, Dr Debelle left out Japan despite its dominant share – at 44 per cent – of Australia’s thermal coal exports.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Can UK fossil fuel companies now be held accountable for contributing to climate change overseas?
- South Asia’s twin threat: extreme heat and foul air | Climate News Network
- Please sign – Petition Parliament of Australia
- When the market for news fails… | Inside Story
- Extreme climate change has reached the United States: Here are America’s fastest-warming places – Washington Post
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets