Its high school students who help reinvigorate climate change debate in Australia. Theyre preparing to march again this week. Their effect is similar to reaction created to Green New Deal in USA in the last month.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Wise words by David Suzuki
- Eastern Victoria electricity company Ausnet bans Tesla Powerwall 2
- Democracy – will school kids come to its rescue before it’s completely ripped off?
- Australia’s top 10 tax dodgers: EnergyAustralia
- The Supreme Court is about to kick America’s democratic death spiral into overdrive
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets