Read all about it, London twice as hot as Ibiza!! Critters out of hibernation but no food. Trees bursting into blossom but no bees to pollinate. But don’t mention the climate emergency.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Australia ‘on brink’ of ‘apocalyptic’ weather |
- I never thought I’d see the Australian rainforest burning. What will it take for us to wake up to the climate crisis?
- Adani Group puts in last-minute bid for Indian Navy’s Rs 45,000-crore submarine project
- Climate crisis is greatest ever threat to human rights, UN warns
- Shoppers warned to brace for higher food prices as Murray-Darling Basin faces increasing dry – Politics
- When will it be time to start removing aspalt, particularly on final approach to housing, making it one way, prefer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets