New analysis shows that generating your own electricity with rooftop solar PV is not a taxpayer subsidised lurk for rich folks. Looks like they can’t be bothered. It’s lower income folks who, against backdrop of confusion by Canberra, can see the benefits and need to make the savings. Additionally, selling excess power back to the grid at less than cost for Retailers, wholesale price on the Grid is reduced, so price to all end users is subsidised by households with rooftop solar.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Wise words by David Suzuki
- Eastern Victoria electricity company Ausnet bans Tesla Powerwall 2
- Democracy – will school kids come to its rescue before it’s completely ripped off?
- Australia’s top 10 tax dodgers: EnergyAustralia
- The Supreme Court is about to kick America’s democratic death spiral into overdrive
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets