Hallelujah, triggered by Greens mod to bill to exclude any generator with emissions more than 620/kWh, which would have meant a second loss of control for COALition. So another piece of no government until after election.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Future sailors: what will ships look like in 30 years?
- Rising heat means more methane, warmer nights
- Recipe for cheaper electricity? Try 90 per cent renewables by 2040
- Massive Asian Renewable Energy Hub grows to 26GW of wind and solar
- Powering all UK homes via offshore wind by 2030 ‘will need £50bn’
- Future sailors: what will ships look like in 30 years? groundswellbasscoast.com/2020/10/21/fut… 14 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets