Not looking good for coal already. At least they realise it will be more trouble than it’s worth to game the market above $5,000/MWh. If only COALition could see beyond the end of its nose that they need to help, and stop hindering, investment in renewables, storage and electric vehicles.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Renewables supply 30% of NEM demand over entire week for first time
- It’s the climate, not immigration, that keeps Australians awake at night
- Scott Morrison and the big lie about climate change: does he think we’re that stupid?
- World’s largest “green” hydrogen pilot commences operation
- Reviving The “Tesla Deathwatch” — With A Totally Different Spin
- @adamlmorton @CA_Latest Why say accounting loophole, as if IPCC made a mistake? Wasn’t it delusion Greg Hunt and fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets