Not looking good for coal already. At least they realise it will be more trouble than it’s worth to game the market above $5,000/MWh. If only COALition could see beyond the end of its nose that they need to help, and stop hindering, investment in renewables, storage and electric vehicles.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Australia ‘on brink’ of ‘apocalyptic’ weather |
- I never thought I’d see the Australian rainforest burning. What will it take for us to wake up to the climate crisis?
- Adani Group puts in last-minute bid for Indian Navy’s Rs 45,000-crore submarine project
- Climate crisis is greatest ever threat to human rights, UN warns
- Shoppers warned to brace for higher food prices as Murray-Darling Basin faces increasing dry – Politics
- Why hold back, why not command that @israelfolau wisdom on iComments/TheConversation? Is @SenatorAbetz why… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets