Not looking good for coal already. At least they realise it will be more trouble than it’s worth to game the market above $5,000/MWh. If only COALition could see beyond the end of its nose that they need to help, and stop hindering, investment in renewables, storage and electric vehicles.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Can UK fossil fuel companies now be held accountable for contributing to climate change overseas?
- South Asia’s twin threat: extreme heat and foul air | Climate News Network
- Please sign – Petition Parliament of Australia
- When the market for news fails… | Inside Story
- Extreme climate change has reached the United States: Here are America’s fastest-warming places – Washington Post
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets