de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- World’s largest “green” hydrogen pilot commences operation
- Reviving The “Tesla Deathwatch” — With A Totally Different Spin
- Nitrogen fertilisers are incredibly efficient, but they make climate change a lot worse
- Battlelines drawn over Australia’s hydrogen ‘fork in the road’
- Scientists’ climate gap is narrowing
- "need produce annual investment returns around 40% to overcome level of risk investors attribute to (coal) project… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
(Not)Fair dinkum nukes cancelled, renewables doing so well that Conservative government upping incentives for gas fired power stations, but few takers.
Most interesting thing is UK current average 265g CO2 per kWh and heading for 100. Our brown coal is 1.4kg per kWh and black 1.0. HELE is fantasy little different.