de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Sussan ley spelling: Numerology behind second ‘s’ in Minister’s name
- Chevron concedes CCS failures at Gorgon, seeks deal with WA regulators | RenewEconomy
- Guest post: Mapping ‘blue-carbon wealth’ around the world
- Europe’s Carbon Capture pipeline: 40+ projects. But where’s the policy support and market creation? – Energy Post
- Scientists dismiss Warren Entsch’s claim warm water from northern hemisphere is damaging reef
- Petrol Dec98 USD0.46/litre lowest March 2013 USD1.67 highest July2021 AUD1.89.9 servo KooWeeRup Vic For outer u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
(Not)Fair dinkum nukes cancelled, renewables doing so well that Conservative government upping incentives for gas fired power stations, but few takers.
Most interesting thing is UK current average 265g CO2 per kWh and heading for 100. Our brown coal is 1.4kg per kWh and black 1.0. HELE is fantasy little different.