de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Victorian power plant worker Tony Wolfe backs change from coal to run our power grid | Herald Sun
- Senate committee endorses offshore wind bill, in hope it can help push out coal
- Australia could easily meet a doubling of its 2030 emissions targets. Here’s how | RenewEconomy
- 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro: US$40,000 electric work ute breaks cover
- The world is hungry for solar panels. Why did we stop making them? – ABC News
- RT @KM12094068: @PRGuy17 My daughter's year 12 cohort have decorated their common space with over 20 life size pictures of Dan Andrews smil… 15 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
(Not)Fair dinkum nukes cancelled, renewables doing so well that Conservative government upping incentives for gas fired power stations, but few takers.
Most interesting thing is UK current average 265g CO2 per kWh and heading for 100. Our brown coal is 1.4kg per kWh and black 1.0. HELE is fantasy little different.