de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Electrified sales overtake diesel in Europe – EV Central
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 teased – with huge 5min charging promise – EV Central
- Earth is now committed to a 2°C hotter future
- Caspian Sea loss puts Asian water supplies at risk | Climate News Network
- Coffee: here’s the carbon cost of your daily cup – and how to make it climate-friendly
- Electrified sales overtake diesel in Europe – EV Central groundswellbasscoast.com/2021/01/16/ele… 20 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
(Not)Fair dinkum nukes cancelled, renewables doing so well that Conservative government upping incentives for gas fired power stations, but few takers.
Most interesting thing is UK current average 265g CO2 per kWh and heading for 100. Our brown coal is 1.4kg per kWh and black 1.0. HELE is fantasy little different.