In Victoria, during extreme heat last Friday, no less than one third of usual supply went missing, fair dinkum coal fired power, more failing steam tubes putting boiler fires out, prices up from $70 or so to $14,000 per MWh for all generators!!
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- Saudi solar plant locks in new record low price for power: 1.04c/kWh
- Mexico’s cactuses find novel path to cooler climate
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power groundswellbasscoast.com/2021/04/16/gia… 12 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets