Canada, BC, 2012 price $30/ton, expected 2020 price $50/ton, strong support by the people.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Antarctic ‘time bomb’ waiting to go off
- The Green New Deal Just Speeds Up The Current Green Wave. Case In Point: Solar-Plus-Storage
- Black coal plants push Australian wholesale energy prices to record highs | RenewEconomy
- COALition “ditches” big stick energy bill, confusion over underwriting deal | RenewEconomy
- Climate Emergency and economic risks ‘threaten 2008-style systemic collapse’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets