As extreme weather gets worse, how can responsible people continue to chuck $Billions at wrecking the Murray, mostly prolonging the agony for farmers, no benefit except for banks.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Australia up there, as loser, again
- Ancient tree shows result of magnetic pole switch
- Could ecological interest rates help the Earth?
- AEMO reconsiders plan to model ‘gas led recovery’, after idea panned by energy market
- Climate campaign teens prepare for Federal Court battle with Sussan Ley over coal expansion
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets