For how many years now has Climate Emergency been something that California has seen coming? In 2016, their emissions were less than 1990. This was target set in 2006 to be met by 2020. Economy is not hurt, growth is 4.9% and unemployment is record low. New target is 40% more by 2030. In comparison, how can we let our lot make us look such a bunch of no hopers?
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Monsoon changes threaten Asia and warn the world
- IEEFA: Competitive renewables wipe decades off economic life of Australia’s longest gas pipeline
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- @ABCNewsLive ABC1 news just now, congrats promo Twiggy and Woodside, please advise if green H2 still news, or Educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets