Another cock up, they want “growth” but insist on cheapness of E91 petrol and coal fired electricity, disregarding fuel saving and better performance with E95 petrol and zero cost fuel, zero pollution for renewables. Go figure..
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Australia up there, as loser, again
- Ancient tree shows result of magnetic pole switch
- Could ecological interest rates help the Earth?
- AEMO reconsiders plan to model ‘gas led recovery’, after idea panned by energy market
- Climate campaign teens prepare for Federal Court battle with Sussan Ley over coal expansion
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets