Could this be disinformation from fossil fuel industry? Would have to include every possible emission for agriculture, from seedbank storage to cleanup of runoff into Great Barrier Reef, compared with fossil fuel cost, just extraction to ground level, no further responsibility, not emissions from burning “by others”.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Monsoon changes threaten Asia and warn the world
- IEEFA: Competitive renewables wipe decades off economic life of Australia’s longest gas pipeline
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- @ABCNewsLive ABC1 news just now, congrats promo Twiggy and Woodside, please advise if green H2 still news, or Educ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets