It’s now 30 years since James Hansen was in front of US Senate with convincing explanation about big risk from lack of action about global warming. How crazy is it that 87% of general population want action but politicians still not convinced.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power
- San Francisco just banned gas in all new buildings. Could it ever happen in Australia?
- Species continuing migration to cooler habitat
- Saudi solar plant locks in new record low price for power: 1.04c/kWh
- Mexico’s cactuses find novel path to cooler climate
- Giant offshore turbines set to drive plummeting cost of wind power groundswellbasscoast.com/2021/04/16/gia… 13 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets