It’s now 30 years since James Hansen was in front of US Senate with convincing explanation about big risk from lack of action about global warming. How crazy is it that 87% of general population want action but politicians still not convinced.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Australia ‘on brink’ of ‘apocalyptic’ weather |
- I never thought I’d see the Australian rainforest burning. What will it take for us to wake up to the climate crisis?
- Adani Group puts in last-minute bid for Indian Navy’s Rs 45,000-crore submarine project
- Climate crisis is greatest ever threat to human rights, UN warns
- Shoppers warned to brace for higher food prices as Murray-Darling Basin faces increasing dry – Politics
- When will it be time to start removing aspalt, particularly on final approach to housing, making it one way, prefer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets