So no future for AGL plans to import LNG to Hastings, especially when Twiggy Forrest is looking at equivalent import to east coast supply network, located into big demand industrial Port Kembla. But AEMO report now makes this alternative look dodgy.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate change: Temperature analysis shows UN goals ‘within reach’
- Taking Shell to court: groundbreaking Dutch climate litigation case begins.
- Driving a rental electric vehicle in New Zealand: Another way is possible
- Western Europe cools on plans for nuclear power
- Zibelman: We can’t just keep whinging about the state of energy policy
- Climate change: Temperature analysis shows UN goals ‘within reach’ groundswellbasscoast.com/2020/12/02/cli… 5 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets