How about this for an argument to convince our federal government to reduce our dependency on “their” foreign oil based fuel and offer incentives to switch to cars burning “our” electric fuel, especially zero carbon renewables?
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate change: Temperature analysis shows UN goals ‘within reach’
- Taking Shell to court: groundbreaking Dutch climate litigation case begins.
- Driving a rental electric vehicle in New Zealand: Another way is possible
- Western Europe cools on plans for nuclear power
- Zibelman: We can’t just keep whinging about the state of energy policy
- Climate change: Temperature analysis shows UN goals ‘within reach’ groundswellbasscoast.com/2020/12/02/cli… 6 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets