When Australia finally adopts up to date standard for car tail pipe emissions, how about maximum limit gCO2/km? Mercedes big donk guzzler performs much better than others but Europe is now down as little as 115 g/km, so how about max limit and penalty rego if you still choose to drive guzzlers?
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Can’t count on gas.
- Heatwave sees record high temperatures around world this week
- Global temperature rises could be double those predicted by climate modelling
- It might be too late to save these Australian ecosystems from climate change | The Independent
- EU’s next 1.5degC model could destabilise Paris Agreement
- If disposable nappies are made from plastic fibres not composting for 20 years, how much longer before they're banned? @QandA #WarOnWasteAU 2 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets