de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Australia ‘on brink’ of ‘apocalyptic’ weather |
- I never thought I’d see the Australian rainforest burning. What will it take for us to wake up to the climate crisis?
- Adani Group puts in last-minute bid for Indian Navy’s Rs 45,000-crore submarine project
- Climate crisis is greatest ever threat to human rights, UN warns
- Shoppers warned to brace for higher food prices as Murray-Darling Basin faces increasing dry – Politics
- When will it be time to start removing aspalt, particularly on final approach to housing, making it one way, prefer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
“Climate change poses an urgent and severe threat to our national security, and Democrats believe it would be a grave mistake for the United States to wait for another nation to take the lead in combating the global climate emergency. According to the military, climate change is a threat multiplier that is already contributing to new conflicts over resources, catastrophic natural disasters, and the degradation of vital ecosystems across the globe. While Donald Trump says that climate change is a “hoax” created by and for the Chinese, Democrats recognize the catastrophic consequences facing our country, our planet, and civilization.…We are committed to a national mobilization, and to leading a global effort to mobilize nations to address this threat on a scale not seen since World War II. In the first 100 days of the next administration, the President will convene a summit of the world’s best engineers, climate scientists, policy experts, activists, and indigenous communities to chart a course to solve the climate crisis.