de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Climate change: Temperature analysis shows UN goals ‘within reach’
- Taking Shell to court: groundbreaking Dutch climate litigation case begins.
- Driving a rental electric vehicle in New Zealand: Another way is possible
- Western Europe cools on plans for nuclear power
- Zibelman: We can’t just keep whinging about the state of energy policy
- Climate change: Temperature analysis shows UN goals ‘within reach’ groundswellbasscoast.com/2020/12/02/cli… 5 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
“Climate change poses an urgent and severe threat to our national security, and Democrats believe it would be a grave mistake for the United States to wait for another nation to take the lead in combating the global climate emergency. According to the military, climate change is a threat multiplier that is already contributing to new conflicts over resources, catastrophic natural disasters, and the degradation of vital ecosystems across the globe. While Donald Trump says that climate change is a “hoax” created by and for the Chinese, Democrats recognize the catastrophic consequences facing our country, our planet, and civilization.…We are committed to a national mobilization, and to leading a global effort to mobilize nations to address this threat on a scale not seen since World War II. In the first 100 days of the next administration, the President will convene a summit of the world’s best engineers, climate scientists, policy experts, activists, and indigenous communities to chart a course to solve the climate crisis.