Scale of problem this year is stretch of coastline as much as 200km long, with contamination preventing any catch in the seafood industry. In general, such blooms are caused by fertiliser run off, causing fast reproduction, growth and death of algae, deoxygenating water, with marine life becoming toxic to humans and/or dying.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Old fossils: What’s at stake if Australia ignores global EV transition : RenewEconomy
- Australia imports almost all of its oil, and there are pitfalls all over the globe
- Can Canberrans really live without fossil fuels
- Unions have plan to help close coal dinosaur Liddel, still Feds without any plan(s)?
- COALition no analysis damage to renewables investment after 2020 from feeble 26% emission reduction target
- Old fossils: What’s at stake if Australia ignores global EV transition : RenewEconomy groundswellbasscoast.com/2018/05/25/old… 6 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets