In today’s “Age”, some real ideas leadership on the need to campaign on climate change as an emergency. Ian Dunlop, a former Chair of the Australian Coal Association and former CEO of the Australian Institute of Company Directors says: “We are out of time for gradualist policy. We need courage rather than procrastination from our aspiring leaders. Emergency action is a call increasingly being taken up by leading scientists and responsible leaders around the world as extreme events escalate.” Join scientists, business leaders and prominent Australians in calling for emergency climate action.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Can UK fossil fuel companies now be held accountable for contributing to climate change overseas?
- South Asia’s twin threat: extreme heat and foul air | Climate News Network
- Please sign – Petition Parliament of Australia
- When the market for news fails… | Inside Story
- Extreme climate change has reached the United States: Here are America’s fastest-warming places – Washington Post
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets