In today’s “Age”, some real ideas leadership on the need to campaign on climate change as an emergency. Ian Dunlop, a former Chair of the Australian Coal Association and former CEO of the Australian Institute of Company Directors says: “We are out of time for gradualist policy. We need courage rather than procrastination from our aspiring leaders. Emergency action is a call increasingly being taken up by leading scientists and responsible leaders around the world as extreme events escalate.” Join scientists, business leaders and prominent Australians in calling for emergency climate action.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- The market has spoken: Coal is dying
- Australia ‘on brink’ of ‘apocalyptic’ weather |
- I never thought I’d see the Australian rainforest burning. What will it take for us to wake up to the climate crisis?
- Adani Group puts in last-minute bid for Indian Navy’s Rs 45,000-crore submarine project
- Climate crisis is greatest ever threat to human rights, UN warns
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets