This is at least getting plenty attention about climate change in mainstream media. Isn’t it sad that usual pundits are saying it’s just another number, of no particular significance. Equivalent readings in northern hemisphere have been up there previously but vastly more trees and greenery means values fluctuate down again when spring time plant growth kicks in. Annual fluctuations are much less at Cape Grim. But main game is not just CO2 but CO2e. Illustration here shows BOM/CSIRO recorded 480ppm as long ago as 2013. Is everybody guilty of self censorship about this?
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Wise words by David Suzuki
- Eastern Victoria electricity company Ausnet bans Tesla Powerwall 2
- Democracy – will school kids come to its rescue before it’s completely ripped off?
- Australia’s top 10 tax dodgers: EnergyAustralia
- The Supreme Court is about to kick America’s democratic death spiral into overdrive
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets