Is this what we really need, more biofuel ethanol for cars, with track record that “well to wheel analysis”(from preparing to plant feedstock crop, all the way to in vehicle tank) that it takes more energy to produce than it yields. It turns out that this is for export! Super sweet sorghum and sugar cane, now ain’t that what’s needed more of, in north Queensland, coaxed along by cocktail of agrochemicals, of course.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Regulator’s report points to outrageous gaming of South Australia energy market | RenewEconomy
- Tesla to consider making electric cars in Australia if ‘opportunity arises’ | RenewEconomy
- New Zealand’s politicians just came up with a good plan — together – ABC
- Failure to act on climate will cost trillions, trash global economies | RenewEconomy
- The inconvenient truths about South Australia’s renewable success | RenewEconomy
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets