Last month was the hottest February on record by far. It followed the hottest January on record by far, which followed the hottest December by far, which followed the hottest November on record by far, which followed the hottest October on record by far. Some may detect a pattern here.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Can’t count on gas.
- Heatwave sees record high temperatures around world this week
- Global temperature rises could be double those predicted by climate modelling
- It might be too late to save these Australian ecosystems from climate change | The Independent
- EU’s next 1.5degC model could destabilise Paris Agreement
- If disposable nappies are made from plastic fibres not composting for 20 years, how much longer before they're banned? @QandA #WarOnWasteAU 2 hours ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets