Meanwhile, on ABC TV’s Q&A last night, Australia’s chief scientist Alan Finkel cited data from Hawaii, that the level of CO2 in the world’s atmosphere went up in 2015 by 3.05 parts per million – marking the largest annual increase in this metric since recording began more than 50 years ago…“What that says is that for all the effort we’re putting into trying to avoid increases of emissions, we’re losing. So what we’re doing with solar and wind and with changing our behaviour, we’re not winning.”
Hunt again ? … it would only take 20,000 in Flinders to vote against him … he might have mucked up the Environment Minister’s portfolio but got promotions and prizes as Minister for Everything But The Environment.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Wise words by David Suzuki
- Eastern Victoria electricity company Ausnet bans Tesla Powerwall 2
- Democracy – will school kids come to its rescue before it’s completely ripped off?
- Australia’s top 10 tax dodgers: EnergyAustralia
- The Supreme Court is about to kick America’s democratic death spiral into overdrive
- Follow @BernieMcComb
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets