de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Old fossils: What’s at stake if Australia ignores global EV transition : RenewEconomy
- Australia imports almost all of its oil, and there are pitfalls all over the globe
- Can Canberrans really live without fossil fuels
- Unions have plan to help close coal dinosaur Liddel, still Feds without any plan(s)?
- COALition no analysis damage to renewables investment after 2020 from feeble 26% emission reduction target
- RT @ReclaimAnglesea: @quitcoaloz @rwynnemp @JustEnergyVic @EnviroVic @MarkRichards_LV @DanielAndrewsMP @LilyDAmbrosioMP @AYCC @ourpowerdoco… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets