Last night Bass Coast Shire Council voted, unanimously, would you believe, to become Partners with People’s Climate March. Can we publicise/leverage that other councils should also sign up? Can enough initiative by Local raise hopes for success with more commitment with State(s) and Federal, for Paris and beyond? It will take huge WW2 scale of effort but there is still time to to stop and reverse CO2 emissions, so that our one and only planet is not warmed so much that it’s unrecognisable.
de-carbonise, zero carbon, global warming, climate change, renewable energy, phillip island, bass coast
- Renewables supply 30% of NEM demand over entire week for first time
- It’s the climate, not immigration, that keeps Australians awake at night
- Scott Morrison and the big lie about climate change: does he think we’re that stupid?
- World’s largest “green” hydrogen pilot commences operation
- Reviving The “Tesla Deathwatch” — With A Totally Different Spin
- And how many days did they sit this year at annual cost $800M. Time for Productivity investigation or even Royal Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets